Wood-Kare Diamond Poly Kote, is a clear and clean interior liquid plastic one package oxygen self-cross linking 100% water borne polyurethane emulsion that is non formaldehyde emitting. It provides new standard in durability hard clear finish that protects wood against hot water, household chemical, food stains, water and foot marked.
For Wood flooring at commercial area which is with high traffic
•Provides extremely tough, durable and long lasting beauty appearance.
•Environmental friendly, odorless and non flammable.
•Easy apply and perfect transparency.
•Quick drying and good stack ability.
•Good heat and scratch resistance.
Surface Preparation and Application
• Surface should be free of wax or contaminates.
• Use Wood-Kare wood filler to fill up any crack and nail holes, if any.
• Use 120 to 150 grit sandpaper sand in the direction of wood grain.
• Pour 3” – 4” wide line of Wood-Kare Diamond Poly Kote Sanding Sealer along with
starting wall, brush and spread one coat liquid evenly along the grain of the wood.
• Be careful, do not apply too thin always keep the surface wet and leveling.
• Let dry thoroughly and sand smooth with 280 grit sand paper.
• After 1 coat sealer, apply 2 coats of “Diamond” top coat as finishing coat. Light
sanding using grit 320 sandpaper in between coat.
• Always vacuum and track with a slightly damped cloth thoroughly after sanding.
• 3 to 4 coats of Wood-Kare Diamond Poly Kote top coat are recommended in high